Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anime Thread

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
Yandere Doujinshi is the most common sort of manga I read.

Naturally, I am allured by the promise of scary women and mature content.
Yanderes can be cute until they stare at you with their soulless eyes holding a knife to your crotch asking you if you love them.
What I don't get is the fact that every main character in those mangas does the exact thing you don't want to do if you want to live.
I hope there is a manga out there with a smart MC, one day maybe i'll find it.
[doublepost=1445037279,1445036571][/doublepost]
It really depends. Action, eccentric, sometimes romance, futuristic, shounen jump, ecchi to a certain degree (as long there's humour with it), suspence and even paranormal (which is extremely rare; there's a series with a phantom lady that haunted a highschool, and fell in love with a living boy <= I just don't remember the name)
I saw that series about the ghost girl and the boy but like you I can't remember the name.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Yanderes can be cute until they stare at you with their soulless eyes holding a knife to your crotch asking you if you love them.
For some, like me-- that's part of the appeal. It's interesting to just see these attached loving girls turn into psychotic cutthroats from one instance to the next.
What I don't get is the fact that every main character in those mangas does the exact thing you don't want to do if you want to live.
I hope there is a manga out there with a smart MC, one day maybe i'll find it.
In the world of Yandere all male protagonists are dumb or don't say enough, because they are essentially designed as a foil for the psychotic, manipulative women in it-- the cunning clingy girlfriend is secretly the protagonist all along, because everyone focuses on her. The male being a protagonist is what some may call a red herring.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I've been looking through all these Yandere's I have, and I think Kochiya Sanae wa Yugander is the most telling example of what it's about that doesn't involve knives. (There is a Crowbar, though.)

Mina's Offline Meeting, Negligent Maiden and ... god I can't even remember the name of it and I feel like an idiot... are probably my favorites, though!

Don't google them they are pretty hardcore, funny in ways, but very lascivious.

Some of these stills out of context tho! Ahahahah. Here's just one.

Sonicboy95

Adventurer
I've been looking through all these Yandere's I have, and I think Kochiya Sanae wa Yugander is the most telling example of what it's about that doesn't involve knives. (There is a Crowbar, though.)

Mina's Offline Meeting, Negligent Maiden and ... god I can't even remember the name of it and I feel like an idiot... are probably my favorites, though!

Don't google them they are pretty hardcore, funny in ways, but very lascivious.

Some of these stills out of context tho! Ahahahah. Here's just one.
Darn it monkey, You're making me relive all those painful moments when read all of this yandere stuff.
Don't ask my why I read something that creeps me out, when I see manga I have to read it. It's a compulsion, one I'm proud to have.

Have you guys seen Uraboku? My first anime was Mushi-Uta. 07- Ghost, Durarara! And Linebarrels of Iron are others I can think of, I just pick whatever lol!

Kori

Villager
My favorite anime at the moment is The Seven Deadly Sins the first Netflix made anime and its so great. The main char Wrath the Dragon Sin when he turns into a demon it reminds me so much of Sauske from Naruto.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I'm currently re-living my childhood watching Dragonball Z.
There's only one episode I can really remember and it's so weird that I can remember exactly that episode and the day the episode aired on. I watched the episode at my grandparents' place after returning from a dentist appointment with my family. And I can remember sitting on their couch and watching the episode in which Vegeta kills Guldo by cutting off his head. Yeah... my memory is weird sometimes. XD

Kori

Villager
I'm currently re-living my childhood watching Dragonball Z.
There's only one episode I can really remember and it's so weird that I can remember exactly that episode and the day the episode aired on. I watched the episode at my grandparents' place after returning from a dentist appointment with my family. And I can remember sitting on their couch and watching the episode in which Vegeta kills Guldo by cutting off his head. Yeah... my memory is weird sometimes. XD
Weird? Oh please. That was my favorite part of my childhood! Watching every morning people with weird hair styles fighting to the death while eating Capt'n Crunch. Ahh where did the days go...

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Weird? Oh please. That was my favorite part of my childhood! Watching every morning people with weird hair styles fighting to the death while eating Capt'n Crunch. Ahh where did the days go...
It's not weird that I'm re-living my childhood. What is weird is that I only have that one memory tied to Dragonball Z. I can't remember anything else but this one situation which was... when... like thirteen, fourteen years ago? That is the weird thing. XD

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Still watching Rokka no Yusha. It's running mostly as a "who is the traitor?" (betrayal) anime, and it's quite engrossing despite having such a simple premise. No "fan service" at all, either! So glad about that!