Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anime Thread

Ashifu-Sama

Towns Guard
Xy$
Cuz every forum needs one, just to discuss about anime.
This thread is about anime in general, you can talk about new anime or about you favorite ones all you want :3

Have a nice talk :>​

Ashifu-Sama

Towns Guard
Xy$
Finally, One of my fav anime of all time would be ouran high school host club, the manga is better but the anime is awesome.
I heard about it once but everyone told me "Don't watch it if you are a male, it will bore you to death". I never really tried the show even tough it looks pretty fine

Ashifu-Sama

Towns Guard
Xy$
I don't know much about anime, what would you recommend a newbie to begin with.
Most people recommend to start with the basics like Naruto, Fairy Tail or One Piece. But I suggest you start with something unique like Gurren Lagann, it will give you a good idea of what anime is like and it's a masterpiece nonetheless

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
I've moved away from the Anime community (though I did always lurk) now but the last Anime I remember was I think Tokyo Ghoul? I don't know. My Anime knowledge has evaporated from me now :oops:.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've kinda drifted away from watching newly released seasonal anime over the past year, but I still watch some series.

I had a super long list of shows that I've watched, but I don't know what I did with it.
I generally like dark stuff, shounen stuff, and slice of life comedy.

Some of my favorites are:
Claymore, Gurren Lagann, Fairy Tail, Space Dandy, Hyouka, and many more.

My all-time favorite is definitely Rurouni Kenshin.

I recently watched the first couple Ghost in the Shell movies, and a few random series that I found on Netflix.

I'm currently reading:
Bleach, Nisekoi, Maga Tsuki, and Fuuka
I fell behind in Fairy Tail, even though I like it so much.

Finally, One of my fav anime of all time would be ouran high school host club, the manga is better but the anime is awesome.
I watched this as well, despite being a dude. It was kinda girly and a bit too homo-romantic at times, but it was still a funny show overall.

As someone who watches a lot of anime I would recommend toradora
I was just about to watch this. I have it bookmarked and everything.

seacliff

Villager
I don't watch too much anime, but some of my favorites are Steins;Gate, Fate/Zero, Shirobako, Little Busters, Clannad, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Angle Beats ,Code Geass, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun.

I tend to like things aimed more at older audiences, like Seinin anime, I tend to find them more focused on characters and darker plots rather than flashy action scenes. But as a whole I really don't care about the demographic as long as it's good.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I loved Fate/Zero. It was awesome.
I didn't like Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works as much as Zero though. Younger protagonists made it less interesting.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
I don't watch much anime at all, but Oregairu is an anime I really enjoyed, and was the only one I liked enough to see to the end, I plan to watch Season 2 during the Christmas break.

Zoids: New Century Zero is also really good.

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I've moved away from the Anime community (though I did always lurk) now but the last Anime I remember was I think Tokyo Ghoul? I don't know. My Anime knowledge has evaporated from me now :oops:.
It was a great series, I wonder if Season 2 came out since ^^

Kotori

Towns Guard
Xy$
My fave anime is: Special A and Date A Live

Well here are my favorite animes:
Mirai Nikki - Yes, lots and lots of blood and murder for the name of love! And to become God as well!
Angel Beats - You are soo gonna cry T^T
Code Geass - All Hail Lelouch!
Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai - Banishment this world!
Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun - Best Awkward Love Team xD
K-On - Moe Moe Kawaii Music~
Death Note - Coz writing yojr name on it will kill you :3
Akame Ga Kill - Lots of Murder, torture, and blood for the sake of freedom!
Black Bullet - Bullets, bullets everywhere~
Assassination Classroom - Coz a teacher who teaches his students to kill him is the best teacher~
DN Angel - A thief and an angel get together nicely
Toradora - Tigers are scary...
Corpse Party Tortured Souls - More bloooood!!!
Aldnoah Zero - Cool lookin robots and strategic planning~
To Aru Majutsu No Index - Science versus Magic~
Sailor Moon - With the power of love and friendship~
Kokoro Connect - Weird paranormal love story that will test friendship and trust :3
Ouran High School Host Club - Yes yess~ Romantic comedy for the win~
Kaichouwa Maid-sama - Romantic Comedy with maids~ ^~^
Devil Survivor 2 The Animation - Because you only have 7 days to live
Highschool of the Dead - Zombies and fanservice goes hand and hand

I have a weird taste for anime... :3

P.S.
Give me an anime similar to Mirai Nikki T^T (Yandere, Blood, and a Death Game)

Last edited: