Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animation Cell size and other screen stuff

ManoMike

Villager
Xy$
Hello there! So, I'd like to know how exactly I control the cell size on attack animations. Also, is there a way to have both the animation and the battler be placed independently from the battle hud location (you know how on vanilla MV you can't place battlers where the hud is... to place stuff there and, say, have an enemy cover all of the screen, even the part under the hud) and how do I make it so the battle animations happen centered on the middle of the screen instead of centered on the target...?

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello there! So, I'd like to know how exactly I control the cell size on attack animations. Also, is there a way to have both the animation and the battler be placed independently from the battle hud location (you know how on vanilla MV you can't place battlers where the hud is... to place stuff there and, say, have an enemy cover all of the screen, even the part under the hud) and how do I make it so the battle animations happen centered on the middle of the screen instead of centered on the target...?
do you know any JS? there may be plugins out there that do this, but it's all in the engine, which you can modify if you know js.