Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animated .GIF

PAC918

Towns Guard
I think I saw somewhere here some animated gif of MV characters...maybe? I was wondering if someone would make me one please? Or perhaps even help me make my own? I'm up for the challenge.

Anyhow, I'd like to have my character faceset rotating through the faces I made, the sprite walking (facing forward) and the side-view fighting stance (kinda just there swaying like in game). Also, it'd be a great look if it could be placed in this template.

This won't be used in game just on our website and forum post discussing our game.
Here are the other resources;
*You can go either way with making the blank template larger to fit the faces or resize the faceset to fit the blank template I provided.

Last edited:

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
You would just place the gif on the template using css.
Also, what graphics do you actually want to use?

PAC918

Towns Guard
You mean like this:
Almost exactly like that! Nice work. Could I ask for one tweak? If not, no biggie...Swap the faces to the left box and walking sprite to the middle. Also, if you could let me in on the secret to doing this that would be most helpful?!? I will most likely need to create two more of these for my two daughter's characters or I'll be in trouble, LoL!

Thanks much!

Tu Chau

Knight
Almost exactly like that! Nice work. Could I ask for one tweak? If not, no biggie...Swap the faces to the left box and walking sprite to the middle. Also, if you could let me in on the secret to doing this that would be most helpful?!? I will most likely need to create two more of these for my two daughter's characters or I'll be in trouble, LoL!
LoL, I forgot noticing the text above. I changed the their positions and reuploaded the gif file on the post above.

It's not hard to do, but I don't know how to explain simply. I used Photoshop to cut the images and make animation.
For online tools, you can try some websites like:
I think it's much more simple.

Last edited: