Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Encouraged Introduction

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Hey fella, if you're nervous about writing, don't worry, we all start somewhere, just practise, play other games with good writing, and discover your own sort of style, and you'll quickly ascend to writing greatness!

Alternatively you could hang around me like a bad smell but I'm sure you don't want that.

I'm Biz, I am the guy who makes games for fun, and I want to be the best! I will keep and keep on with gam mak until that is so.

I run a modest niche company most know as the Crazy Chimp Collective, we've released some cool games that you should definitely try out if you have times where you feel you may be getting bored, I have links to most greats below in my signature. There's also below those a link to the CCC youtube channel, my developer twitter and my deviant art.