Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amy's Pixel Art

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
As it happens, there may be quite a few, huhuhu~

Those are the start of the run-time package for an engine being developed somewhere. :0

I can't say where because my post may get deleted by a desperate little manchild, but, you already know what I'm talking about. ;)
And I know where and for what :3 *Found out later due to lurking. Let's keep it a secret then ;)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
A run-time package also being formatted for RM in case we decide to go in a different direction, lol!

Anyway, here's another bust completed:

[doublepost=1463956851,1463523270][/doublepost]I figured it was about time I get a new avatar, since the old one was a tad on the grumpy side ;D

Here's the bust I ended up making for it:
[doublepost=1465076905][/doublepost]I've been working on some requests (as dinosaurs sometimes do), so I thought I'd show some progress shots as I go! Here are the initial sketches, and then the tweaked ones with their skin shaded:
*coughs* The Skeletor one is for me. ;D

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Mmm... I'm not quite sure how I'm going to separate everything yet. I have a lot of plants/outdoor tiles done, but I haven't done much as far as water/city tiles go. I'll let you know when I figure that out. :)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
]Lol! Thanks @Juneberry!

Sorry I haven't been updating much, guys. My wrists are pretty bad, and pixel art aggravates them easily. I'll try and have some new stuff for October! (pumpkin)(cheeky)(pumpkin)
[doublepost=1478220981,1475198577][/doublepost]I missed October by a hair, but I've been working on some character icons:

Here's a view at 200%:

Update: I figured out a style and made the front poses for each of the characters!

Next up will be a template for the rest of the sprite poses ^^
[doublepost=1479252763][/doublepost]Update time!

I finished all of the walking sprites for the characters!

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Update time! I went ahead and updated my whole top post to show some of my new stuff (cheeky)

The majority of it will be in the "Project Stuff" folder at the top ^^
[doublepost=1486682685,1486360678][/doublepost]Here's some character art I've made recently:

Probably some of the coolest and growing skill in pixel art I've come across for sure. Very lovely, indeed~
The larger ones must have been a headache.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Thank you! That really means a lot! (cheeky) (heart)

The larger pieces were kind of a pain, yeah, but at the same time it was also a lot of fun to try making larger pixel art for a change. It was always something I'd wanted to try out. (cute)
[doublepost=1493453444,1492916725][/doublepost]^^ Updated the top post. Check out the Misc. Character art and Project Stuff spoilers for the newest stuff.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Here's a set of things I put together for a contest this past week (cheeky)

[doublepost=1501509322,1498579755][/doublepost]Eeesh - I keep forgetting to update this! :(

I went ahead and updated/rearranged the top post, and here's a few of things I've been working on:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey! Totally forgot this site was a thing, lol. I updated my main post, and here's some recent stuff:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey! Totally forgot this site was a thing, lol. I updated my main post, and here's some recent stuff:

Yeah, same. Starting to try and get it back up but branching into a general website and making it Game Development oriented than just RMMV.

Also, love the bottom picture, that's amazing and reminds me of something I've seen a while back (probably something you did lol)