Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Graphics Amy's MV Resources

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team

(cheeky)Hey guys! Here's what I've been working on for MV! If you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know!
Emotes:

Candy!:

Holiday-Themed:

Letters/Papers/Speech Bubbles:

Legend of Zelda:

Keys:

Eric: (RM VX Ace)

Ralph (RM VX)

Klaus (RM 2K3) ----> link to sprite.

Ylva (RM VX)

Aluxes (RM XP)

Amysaurus

Terms of Use:
  • You can use my work in any non-commercial project, with credit (Amysaurus is fine).
  • If you're interested in purchasing a license for commercial use, please send me a PM.
  • You can edit these for personal use, but don't post edits without my permission!
  • You may link to my resources, but don't repost without my permission!

Thanks for looking! (cheeky)

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Thank you! (cheeky)

[doublepost=1515203076,1514912164][/doublepost]Update time!

Here's a sprite for Ulrika and Noah from VX/VX ACE:

Here's an updated version of my key icons:

And here's a sneak peek at some of my icons from the upcoming Valentine's Day pack:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Green Dragon Hmmm... not sure what to tell ya there, haha!

My shading is pretty similar, but I do try and keep the designs a bit simpler on my sprites. A lot of the default characters have a bit too much going on this time, imo. (cheeky)
[doublepost=1515542149,1515220375][/doublepost]Update time! Here's Ryoma from VX/Ace in MV style, as well as a sampling of some balloon animations that'll be in the Valentine's pack:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Lol!

I had a request for a Bennett sprite for MV, so here:

[doublepost=1515685797,1515569005][/doublepost]Here's Alice, from VX/Ace ^^

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@CraftGeek Thank you!

Update: I went back and touched up all of the VX/Ace sprites today, so be sure and update those if you're using them! (right)
[doublepost=1515861209,1515720945][/doublepost]Here are Actors 1-2 and 1-3 from VX:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Awesome!

Here's Actor 1-5 - I went ahead and put all of the Actor 1 characters into a sheet:

[doublepost=1516244108,1515966747][/doublepost]Update ^^ I added Actor 1-6

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hey! Long time, no update, lol. I updated this topic with all of my newest stuff, and here's a look at what I've been working on lately:

Last edited: