Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amy's Artwork

Digital

Villager
Xy$
I do like the way you draw your characters the most, but the rest looks great as well. The sketch looks awesome, even if you went over it with an eraser many times before, I would never be able to draw steady lines like that even after trying a zillion times. That's why I draw directly on the computer mostly, and most of the time with just mouse and keyboard, because I'm horrible when it comes to using my Wacom Bamboo tablet.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Here's a few more sketches:
Aaah! That guy is so reminding me of a character from something but I don't know which one from where! This drives me mad. Now I'm gonna have to check every anime and every game I own to find that out. Curse you, Amy! You and your drawing talents! :D

... Hmm... I think it might be Stahl from Fire Emblem - Awakening. But I don't feel like that's it... *searches further*

Zebestian

Resource Team
Eh. I knew I saw that face before! But in the RTP? That would've been the last place I'd have checked. :D
And he does look like Stahl... XD

Zebestian

Resource Team
You guys got it all wrong. This is her best piece so far. I mean, come one, with that template. *points at himself* :D

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Fellas, fellas~
You're all adorable in my book~
But that's because I drew all of you. ;D

Presenting.... DUNGEONMASTER HUFFULLLLLLL.

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
haha the leg just kind of shakes then he takes off, too funny. Looks good btw it's nice seeing an animation out of your work.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@LTN Games: Glad you liked it. I'm still a total noob, but I'm getting there XD
@Iron Croc: Heh heh heh, that's still one of my favorite chibis *is still grumpy about the video I recorded of me drawing that entire thing getting corrupted* >_>
@HotfireLegend: ;D

Last edited:

Zebestian

Resource Team
I drew this in about 5 minutes earlier today. Woooo for permanent marker XD
Gee, that reminds me that I still need to play freaking Undertale.
[doublepost=1451515207][/doublepost]*prays this post doesn't get combined with the older ones*
Well... tough luck I'd say. XD
I'm quite fond of your pixel work, Amy, you know that. And I'm intrigued by this one in particular since the little miss on the right looks a little like my sister actually. I can't wait to see them all finished. :3

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I still don't understand the crazy hype around Undertale, but I think it's worth at least one playthrough. It's short enough that going through the different routes isn't too bad either, imo.

It's going to take a bit of time, but making the generator parts so far has gone better than expected! (cat)

.... nobody has clothing yet, though....

Zebestian

Resource Team
.... nobody has clothing yet, though....
Psht. Kinky. ;)

It's great to see you expanding your field of work. You never made generator parts before, did you? And even if you did, you didn't do it for MV, so... hooray for treading on new territory! :3