Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amy's Artwork

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
I really like those two black-and-white characters. They're so cute~

---

You drew MV-tan, SGE is gonna go crazy. XD

I just finished redrawing one of my older characters: (cheeky)
Ooh, I recognize this one. Will you be drawing the others? I mean like, the other... characters... you drew her with? XD Dammit you know what I mean. Or not.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
These are all really nice, Amy! I really like your simple coloring style, it has so much charm! Hope to see more soon (cheeky)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
@Micro: Thanks! I'm a big fan of keeping things simple but fun, lol (cheeky)
@matthe815: That'd be a cute name. Keep your responses longer than one word please! ^^

I went ahead and drew some new eyes for the waitress, and redrew another character last night:

Last edited:

matthe815

Towns Guard
Xy$
@Micro: Thanks! I'm a big fan of keeping things simple but fun, lol (cheeky)
@matthe815: That'd be a cute name. Keep your responses longer than one word please! ^^

I went ahead and drew some new eyes for the waitress, and redrew another character last night:
Lets name this devilish girl... Develee (Dev-a-lee)!
Man, where are all of your ideas coming from?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Lol! I'm just finally making some digital versions of what I drew in the "Concept Junk" section. Trust me, I don't normally come up with characters so quickly. (snicker)

Here's a couple more characters:

Last edited:

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I love them, these are so awesome. I like what you did to the first guy, all black & white, it's really unique. The girl on the right kind of reminds me of the girl in borderlands 2. Keep these coming I love them.
Thisgirl.png

Micro

Dragon Goddess
They look great! That first girl is my favorite~

by the way, what kind of tablet do you use? (sorry if that has been answered elsewhere) my good friend's tablet broke, and she wants to get a new one so we've been looking into some

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Thanks!

I use an Intuos Draw tablet (the small version). I had a medium pen + touch tablet before, but I ended up selling it because it was too big to travel with. I'm liking it a lot so far (cheeky)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You and I definitely need to do a collab project at some point.
Never! She's mine lol. I agree though I would love to see Amy be a part of a project where she does a big chunk of art or sprites, I want to see your stuff in a damn game already. Do you have any old projects with some of your awesome art?

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Never! She's mine lol. I agree though I would love to see Amy be a part of a project where she does a big chunk of art or sprites, I want to see your stuff in a damn game already. Do you have any old projects with some of your awesome art?
Huhuhu~ Whatever you think, dearest!

But yeah, I'd love a chance to make a small project where her artwork and stuff can be showcased so she'll get more of a spotlight. But right now I've got too many present responsibilities to take care of.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Nope nope - unfortunately I'm one of those cursed artists. Every time I get to work on a project, it never makes it to completion. (slanty) I do want to get a project out with my artwork in it, even if it's just for a portfolio, lol.

Bizarre Monkey

I SHALL BE GLORIOUS!
Well I'm on record for actually being able to release stuff, and on time.

I'll just need to free up my schedule some, it's busy now with game-dev work but it's about to get a lot busier.

Back to you though! Keep up the arts, Amy!

Last edited:

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Updated the main post to have... things! The latest thing I've drawn is some cover art for one of the PICO-8 games I've been helping with: