Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am i the only one here who i didn't preorder RPG Maker MV?

Wimpbox

Towns Guard
Title says it all.
I was supposed to preorder it when i asked my friend to get some money to gift me RPG Maker MV, but however, my friend lost a job and he gained less money in a month...
I know pirating is a bad thing and that's what i shouldn't do, but however i lost to a giveaway for a RPG Maker MV key. ;_;

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
Well... not sure about average age here, but it does feel high. And older individuals have more disposable income and can buy something like this at retail price. RPGMaker have a good history of getting good sales down the line, so that is indeed a good option, furthermore you might be able to accumulate income while you wait for a sale to buy it at a retail price level.

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
You're not the only one. You even had more of a chance than I did. :P
Nobody would give me money for that kind of thing, so, yeah.

I'll still be on VXAce, perhaps at least let me finish a single game. XD

About age, I'll presume that I'm the youngest here. I have no way of acquiring any funds, at this time.

punchybot

Towns Guard
Xy$
Suppose you can save up and buy it yourself? Doubt you're the only one not to preorder it. I'm totally sure my mom didn't preorder it either.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Couldn't preorder it either e.e Since my laptop got broken i had to spend my saved up money for its reparation (and my laptop is still not done). Just like Eien Nanashi my parents won't give me money for this and I have to stay on vx ace for a time...

Wimpbox

Towns Guard
Reason i could want to stay to VX Ace aswell is there are already a whoopin' number of scripts released, and MV has yet to grow up with more plugins.