Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adv Shadows

Adv Shadows 1.1

No permission to download
Here's my problem with that and I don't know if you can switch it... Where is the light coming from in a cave? Well it doesn't all come from the west side of the screen, it comes from the entrances so surely that's the opposite side to where the shadows should be

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Here's my problem with that and I don't know if you can switch it... Where is the light coming from in a cave? Well it doesn't all come from the west side of the screen, it comes from the entrances so surely that's the opposite side to where the shadows should be
it is an example only to show what the shadows look like.

Sorry guys, I don't clearly understand how this works.
Does it need to be used in conjonction to a plugin? Or do I have to add this as a tileset? Adding it as a tileset is nice, but that would mean I'd need to sacrifice Tileset E. :(

Last edited:

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
this is a tileset. this go's just like any other tileset. in mv we now have layer so now you can put a tile over another tile.

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
@darkelitegames ...

To be more precise, the Shadows, in totality, is exactly half a Tileset. It can be combines with any other B-E Tileset by sacrificing some of the Tiles already there, using adequate graphics software such as Photoshop or Gimp. One does not have to use all of the Tiles (depends on the graphics of the Game...). It would be quite unlucky to have B-E Tilesets where absolutely all of the Tiles are used, I'd think.
It can of course, be simply used 'as is', in any Tileset slot, and filled up with the Tiles needed from the Tileset it's replacing, again, with Photoshop or similar.
Hope this helps.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
He right you don't have to use all i tried to put as many in for everyone. Edit it as you need. I can not predict the game you want only try to provide what i can at least you have more than what you need and not less.