Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Actor Portraits in Battle 1.1a

No permission to download

Mr. Trivel

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Mr. Trivel submitted a new resource:

Actor Portraits in Battle - Shows Actor's portraits/battlers in battle.

Name: Actor Portraits in Battle

Version: 1.0
Author: Mr. Trivel
Created: 2016-01-18

What does it do?
Shows Actor's portraits/battlers in battle.

Screenshots:

How to use?
Put actor images into img\system folder named "Actor#.png" where # is Actor's ID.
Example:
Actor5.png
Actor133.png
And you're good to go.

Plugin:
How to download Script. Click the link above,...
Read more about this resource...

zerobeat032

Villager
Xy$
I love this plugin as it's exactly what i need for my game, but i'm having problems getting my characters to line up with their particular set of bars like hp, mp, tp... and there doesn't seem to be a way to move them...

EDIT:

actually i have a question. do i always need a 4 character party for this plugin to have the characters line up with their respective part of the battle window?

Last edited:

zerobeat032

Villager
Xy$
Awesome! everything seems to be working as intended now! well except the party command window... party command.PNG

this still shoots backwards a bit when I hit back to the party command. Other than that, all is functioning perfectly. Thanks so much for the update!

zerobeat032

Villager
Xy$
Well when I cancel back to the party command menu... the positioning of the status windows move over slightly to the left from where they were originally positioned. Does that explain what I mean? Sorry I wasn't so clear before.

GYIYGABITE

Villager
Xy$
That's a cool script you made. Is it only used for turn combat? Or can I also use it for active time battle with the characters facing sideways, a la Final Fantasy style?

Feli

Villager
Xy$
Congratulations on the plugin! Really very good!
I have a doubt. When using a skill on the actor, for example, Healing, there is no animation ... Is there any way to allow animations in the portraits?
Thanks (jolly)