Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACTIVE CONTEST(S)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello everyone! Seeing as we have a lot of competitions and contests going on currently I'm deciding to make this post to have a list of all current contests. This will remove all the length in the sticky topics on the forums. Currently you have to scroll down the page just to get through the sticky announcements, and that doesn't seem to look very good, now does it?

Below's a list of all the current contests, competitions, etc. going on, on the forums!

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The First Game WIP Contest thread is HERE Please put your Project Under Development link there. Thank you.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There are currently two contests that are active. One is for image artist, and the other is for music composers.

A lot of people are probably back to school, with less time to be on here. Could also just be a dead couple of months. Mayasaurus is currently in the middle of making a Mystery Game. Seems like everyone may be busy and in the middle of development season. I'm sure we'll get a new contest soon. Cheers.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will let everyone know when there is a new RPG Maker MV Resources and Forum contest. Time of year has rarely influenced us having a contest or not.