Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Achievements Pro

Achievements Pro 1.02

No permission to download

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
You're welcome, though plugin development for me is immensely slow af, motivation levels are at about 1% lol with RPG maker production

fortisq

Villager
Xy$
Hi @TheUnproPro
Upon further testing, we can't exit the achievements screen on mobile, neither on Windows if we are playing with a game controller or the mouse. Please let me know if you still have the time to fix it. Keep up the great work! =)
on line 695 change
if(Input.isTriggered("escape"))
to
if (Input.isTriggered('cancel') || TouchInput.isCancelled())
Just works better.
[doublepost=1490455363,1490455186][/doublepost]
Hey @TheUnproPro, I'm just wondering if I need your help. How to get the achievement when you reached certain variables for examples if you completed 5 quests, you'll get an achievement.
Just use a comman event that triggers with a switch and each time it triggers add one to a veriable if the veraible reaches 5 then mark the achievement complete.

Aloha! Overall, this is one of the best plug-ins that I have ever used. It is sleek, convenient, and I must say, quite polished. (I especially love how you can update achievement descriptions later in the game!) However, I have been encountering a nasty bug whenever I load a save game and try to view the achievements menu again.

It is probably my fault, since I am using 1.5.1, when this plug-in was designed for 1.3.0, but I was wondering if you knew anything about how to fix it. I shared the contents of the error as well.

Regardless of whether you are able to assist, I want to thank you for making a generally stellar plug-in. Seriously, you rock! :D

Attachments

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Aloha! Overall, this is one of the best plug-ins that I have ever used. It is sleek, convenient, and I must say, quite polished. (I especially love how you can update achievement descriptions later in the game!) However, I have been encountering a nasty bug whenever I load a save game and try to view the achievements menu again.

It is probably my fault, since I am using 1.5.1, when this plug-in was designed for 1.3.0, but I was wondering if you knew anything about how to fix it. I shared the contents of the error as well.

Regardless of whether you are able to assist, I want to thank you for making a generally stellar plug-in. Seriously, you rock! :D
I'm really sorry but this script is too old to salvage, it might as well be redone but right now I'm working on the role-play bot for my discord server

I'm really sorry but this script is too old to salvage, it might as well be redone but right now I'm working on the role-play bot for my discord server
No prob! Thank you for your honesty, man. I appreciate it. :)

Would you be alright with me attempting to mess with your script and fix the bug?

P.S. Good luck with your role-play bot. I hope that it turns out fantabulastic! :D

Zacchary

Villager
Xy$
Hey TheUnproPro. I have a question regarding to the achievement system and common event. I have the achievement system setup through common event for sanity sakes and would make more sense seeing when the player first starts the game, it'll have the achievement setup done. However, I've encountered a problem with conditional branching and hidden. Though the achievement is indeed hidden, whenever the condition is meet and the quest is confirm completed, it shows the quest is complete but the context is hidden. Was this plugin made for common events or mostly when the player visits per map?

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
No prob! Thank you for your honesty, man. I appreciate it. :)

Would you be alright with me attempting to mess with your script and fix the bug?

P.S. Good luck with your role-play bot. I hope that it turns out fantabulastic! :D
Yes you sure can :)

Hey TheUnproPro. I have a question regarding to the achievement system and common event. I have the achievement system setup through common event for sanity sakes and would make more sense seeing when the player first starts the game, it'll have the achievement setup done. However, I've encountered a problem with conditional branching and hidden. Though the achievement is indeed hidden, whenever the condition is meet and the quest is confirm completed, it shows the quest is complete but the context is hidden. Was this plugin made for common events or mostly when the player visits per map?
I'm not really sure what to do about that, lol sorry, but I did just get back into RPG maker again and going to try my luck at creating plugins once again too.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
I've no idea I was practically in my "plugin diapers" at this point. I've been really lazy to add new plugins that fix all the issues my previous ones had

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
You can do this through Eventing :) Just add the item the same way you would normally, what ever triggers the switch to give you the achievement will also give you an item

Just remember though, when exporting your game be sure to copy over what ever graphic you set for the achievements menu, it wont automatically get exported if you click "Exclude unused files"