Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. I'm the Hell "Z", I need members for my Team...A team for my game, it has an in-production name of Abyssal: The Tale of the Good Zombie and well, I'm not doing too good with it all alone. Truth be told...I need help. And, admittedly, I was scared to post this when I started because I thought people would only look at it if it was going to be paid work...I just had a realization though. If We (the Team) can make the game worthy of being sold for money, then we all can get paid. We'll split it up, of course (percentage ratios yet to be determined.) And well...I hope some people want to get in touch, send me a PM, and I'll get to it the next time i have internet. Oh, and my Discord is HellZDarkArkon #9182 just in case you wanna get in touch there. =) Have a nice day!

Idea Designers (Idea Artists): 0/3
Artists (Pixel Artists, Spriters): 0/3
Composers: 0/3
Coders/Scripters: 0/3
Mappers: 0/3
Storyline/Lore Writers: 0/5 (maybe 6)
Director: me.
Producer: (me?)

Note: You can apply for multiple places, as long as you can have enough free time to actually DO the work for each of those spots. thank you, and have a nice day. =)

shit, sorry...i forgot my password...computer died, you know...all the lame excuses that you know are true but refuse to believe because you think that the other person is hiding something...sorry. yeah, i could use you two. I'm not exactly sure why i had it with 3 composers, not sure if it would be better to have one or more than one...but yeah. also, any kind of art would be amazing.

thank you you two for even considering me. #hopingmycomputerdidntruinmychancesofgettingagameproductionsgrouptogether

sorry. I'll make a new thread

welp, guess i should bump this, huh...I have restarted the project, I need

Idea Designers (Idea Artists): 0/3
Artists (Pixel Artists, Spriters): 0/3
Composers: 0/3
Coders/Scripters: 0/3
Mappers: 0/3
Storyline/Lore Writers: 0/5 (maybe 6)
Director: me.
HellZDarkArkon
Producer: (me?)

Note: You can apply for multiple places, as long as you can have enough free time to actually DO the work for each of those spots. thank you, and have a nice day. =)
[doublepost=1496706772,1496706705][/doublepost]also, any of these numbers can be changed. So please, if you're an artist and the quota is full, it DOES NOT mean you won't get on the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lukhurd

Villager
Xy$
Could you precise why you need 3 composers? Maybe there's a composer for the main theme, character/scene themes and the ending theme, another one for town, overworld and dungeon themes, and another one for battle themes? I'd compose battle themes. Though I can't really make music right now, I'll get a complete instrument library soon, so will you release a demo? When?

Could you precise why you need 3 composers? Maybe there's a composer for the main theme, character/scene themes and the ending theme, another one for town, overworld and dungeon themes, and another one for battle themes? I'd compose battle themes. Though I can't really make music right now, I'll get a complete instrument library soon, so will you release a demo? When?
can i join too, I do art
but i will be faster if I had pen tablet z =z

fiddlesticks

Villager
Xy$
first off...what? this is not proper grammar, and i can barely understand what you mean..."fantady" what do you mean by that? second, well, i'd be happy to have you onboard. have you an account at www.discord.gg ?
Yes give me you discord. Ggg
I help.
Ok I aded yo7

Moderation: The answer to this can be found in the opening post of this thread.

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The advantages of having multiple writers is that you can get tastes of different cultures and experiences. I have had over a dozen before, and it worked out. You keep control of the main storyline, and others give potential different perspectives of a common event.