Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Mysterious Cat Approaches~

Do You Like Cats?

• Total voters

Kotori

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi hi everyone~ My name is Kotori, I am 20 years old and I live at....

Wait a minute, that's a elementary introduction! I must think of something else... okay from the start~

How's it going bros! My name is Ko-to-ri~

Wait a minute... that's a famous youtuber's introduction.... okay, okay, another try...

With the power of love and friendship, I Sailor Kotori shall punish you!

Uhmm.... that's my sailor scout introduction... okay, another try!

Ko-to-ri-chuuuuuuu!!!

Woops, that's my pikachu speak :3 Ughh... why introductions are hard >_< I'm just an ordinary girl who loves to do sprites and play a ton of games (mostly RPGs), why is it so hard to introduce myself :3

Meow~ ^~^

EpicFILE

Villager
Xy$
Hello Kotori!
Your poll is all yes? (and for some unknown reason everyone vote the upper "yes" o_O)
Well, cat is cute anyway. xD

Welcome! :D

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Kotori! Glad to have you here, I love the amount of choices in your poll. It makes voting... A bit, hard due to all the choices :D

Anyway, Looking forward to seeing you around, and I hope you enjoy the forums :3

*P.S* I'm the rebel that voted on the second yes.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nice to meet you! I'm also 20, and I like making sprites. We have a lot in common.

I'm allergic to cats, so I voted yes on the poll. I just adore being unable to breathe.