Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A... M.... A? (Seriel)

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
Anyway, asking: what's your favourite game soundtrack? Do you have a favourite song from a video game? ^_^
Soundtrack? Huh, there's too many! :O It's a tie between loads of wildly different games. :/

What are you opinions on making a plugin that can treat melee and ranged battlers and actors different, and have them on separate rows?
Yay for Etrian Oddysey style! :D

Sounds like a great idea, might take a while to make but it would totally be worth it.
*adds to list of plugin ideas*
[doublepost=1453839443,1453839383][/doublepost]
What is your favorite cakestyle ?
Cakestyle? What does that mean? :/

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
For example strawberrycake with extra strawberrys :)
Oh right. See, i'm not sure. I like every kind. Cake is cake. If I had to choose, something with a nice healthy amount of chocolate, too much and it's sickening, you've gotta hit the sweet spot.

Eien Nanashi

Temporarily Goddamn Bright Yellow
Xy$
Jackus, what's the current Project #? Lel.

Anyways... What kind of bread do you like the most? Not sandwich, but as in... standalone... bread... I have no idea how to describe it.
Like, you can have sliced loaf bread for a (square) sandwich. Only the bread. God dammit words. French baguette for example.