Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yello' friendos!

Mr. Gravel

Villager
Xy$
Hey everyone! I'm super glad I could make an account. I've been on multiple different projects. Most of which mainly as a writer, or just helping out with scripts, and modeling sprites. I have a bit of a background with RPGMakrer, but I've never actually made my own game using it. So, very soon I plan on buying MV on steam. I already have a rough story on paper for my first game. It's going to be a psychological thriller/ horror game. Based around the mysterious origins of the main character, and her story. All she remembers is her name (Nora) and color of her childhood friend's hair. Pure, and white, as freshly lain snow. I can't wait to get started on it! If you have any suggestions, or advice. I'm all ears. I am curious as to how you are able to get your game(s) know? If somebody could shed some light on that for me, I'd be eternally thankful. Thank you so much for reading to this point! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season, and an even better new year!

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Mr. Gravel! Glad to have you here! If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask as we are all here to assist you in your endeavours! :D