Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yanfly's gamepad plugin not displaying

Str8studios

Villager
Xy$
Hi there,
I'm having a little trouble with yanfly's gamepad plugin found near the end of yanfly.moe. I have tried rearranging it in the plugin's list and it is definitely set to on, but I don't have the option to remap my controller. Also curious, my xbox 360 wireless controller will move my characters left to right with the d pad but not up and down. Anybody have any idea what is going on here?

Phil

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi there,
I'm having a little trouble with yanfly's gamepad plugin found near the end of yanfly.moe. I have tried rearranging it in the plugin's list and it is definitely set to on, but I don't have the option to remap my controller. Also curious, my xbox 360 wireless controller will move my characters left to right with the d pad but not up and down. Anybody have any idea what is going on here?
I am a little bit late for this,but the best thing you can do is to ask yanfly about the peoblem, if it is an error, you actually helped her.