Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yanfly CTB Issue

Naterkix

Villager
Xy$
Dunno if anyone will know this buuut...

Tryin' Yanfly's CTB system and everything works fine.... except I can't seem to get actually pushing enemies back in the turn order (usually the biggest thing in such systems) to work. <CTB Order: +x>, <CTB Speed: -x>, whatever, nothing seems to work. I can affect any turns past their current with a speed lowering state but actually moving them anywhere (as seen at 6:03 in it's video here:
)

I can't seem to find this specific issue online either so... I'll try here, I guess.

Naterkix

Villager
Xy$
Okay, it took a helluva lotta fanagleing but it turns out the Skill Core is doing something. When it's off CTB's fine.

Bur now I can't use HP cost for skills or skill cooldowns, which I was using so... One issue solved but now there's another...

Edit: I am literally the dumbest dumb to ever dumbly dumb about the place dumbly. Outdated plugins. Why do I never check to make sure all the plugins are up to date first?! Find the thing that's wrong and CHECK!

Feel free to ridicule me. I guess at least no one's time was wasted but mine.

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
It happens to the best of us @Naterkix trust me. I've messed up a lot of stuff in my time before checking the common issues first lol.