Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yanfly Class Change Core Problem

raymi100

Villager
Xy$
Hiya! So, I have this problem with Yanfly's Class Change Core that when I put the proper notetag in the actor box for the player to have a class unlocked by default, it gives me the skills of that class on top of the skills of the current class, even though I haven't selected that class yet.

In case you don't know what I mean, here's a screenshot of my actor's notebox:

And a screenshot of the issue itself: (The only skill my actor should have by default would be the Thunder skill.)

Any help at all would be much appreciated~

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello @raymi100, next time if you don't mind can you provide a link to the plugin in question? this will help the support team know the exact plugin, and save us from searching the web for it ourselves, plus you will get a much quicker answer. Anyways from what I can tell from here, is that the <Unlock Class: x> notetag will unlock that class at the beginning of the game, so the moment you start it you will unlock that class. If your problem is the class you start with is also combining itself with another class, maybe try disabling the class you don't want to show up with the RemoveClass plugin command. Sorry I currently don't have time to test this myself. I hope it helps.
This causes Actor 5 to no longer access Class 7
Code:
RemoveClass 5 7

raymi100

Villager
Xy$
Hello @raymi100, next time if you don't mind can you provide a link to the plugin in question? this will help the support team know the exact plugin, and save us from searching the web for it ourselves, plus you will get a much quicker answer. Anyways from what I can tell from here, is that the <Unlock Class: x> notetag will unlock that class at the beginning of the game, so the moment you start it you will unlock that class. If your problem is the class you start with is also combining itself with another class, maybe try disabling the class you don't want to show up with the RemoveClass plugin command. Sorry I currently don't have time to test this myself. I hope it helps.
This causes Actor 5 to no longer access Class 7
Code:
RemoveClass 5 7
My bad, I meant to provide a link but I guess I accidentally deleted it or something :) But, thanks for your help!