Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xilef - veteran

Xilefian

Adventurer
Xy$
I've been using RM since XP days.

I'm a professional engine programmer, I don't make games with RM any more (I write my own engines) but at the moment I am writing MV Plugins in my free time.

I did a lot of experimental scripts for VX Ace, including 3D rendering;
And shaders;

Prior to that, I wrote some experimental networking scripts for RPG Maker VX.

My first MV Plugin I released the other day, it brings PIXI.js filter effects to the game (screen-space shaders) with transitions etc. Here's an imgur album showing off my Filters plugin; http://imgur.com/a/8fyDQ

I mostly do 3D graphics and GPU accelerated effects.

I am a jack-of-all-trades, as you have to be to get anywhere decent in the games industry, so that includes art, animation, modelling, programming, scripting, writing and design. Audio and video are my area of weaknesses, with programming being my primary strength.

Last edited:

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Sounds like you would have no problem fitting in the resource team. ;)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Xilefian . Great to have you amongst our numbers in the forums. I like that you are sharing with us your ideas. It is also interesting that you design your own engines.