Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xam's AMA (almost) Thread

Xamusel

Villager
Xy$
Okay, this thread is for those who want to ask me things, as in almost anything. There are a few things I'd prefer that you didn't ask.

1. Don't ask me about my worldviews as determined by religion or science (I'm a Free Methodist-branch Christian).
  2. Don't ask me about which Kamen Rider is the worst of the worst (I don't think either the Showa or Heisei Riders are awful, though I've yet to make an accurate judgement on Amazons, which isn't close to done yet).
  3. Don't ask me which Final Fantasy is the worst or the best (11 and 14 are the ones I'll never be able to say one way or another, since I can't pay to play MMOs, while I've yet to play all the other ones).
  4. Any and all derivatives of 2 and 3 are to be asked once per subject per person. I will clarify what I am willing to answer about them later.

Other than that? Go wild.