Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Writer] Commisioned and Free

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Here is my writing resume':

Education:

Bachelor's of Science, Majoring in Psychology and Minoring in English.

Work Related Experience:

Teacher for over seven years.
MBA, Law School, and Writing tutoring expert for Just Answer for over five years.

Publications Featured In:

Hot-Psychology Magazine: Our Culture staff writer and site web master. (Six articles.)
Mission Health Magazine: Staff Writer and Guest Editorial Writer. (Three articles so far.)

Writing Forum Moderator:

Writers Beat (Retired.)

Areas of Writing and Research Experience:

Mythology, geography, business math, laws, faith systems, diverse cultures, etc.

Possible Writing Applications:

Science fiction, fantasy, educational, tourism, business advertising, magazine supplements, etc.

Proof Reading College Level Papers:

I do this for a living. PM me if you have an assignment that you would like for me to look over. My fees are a lot cheaper to those I know, than with the Homework Expert tutoring services I provide online.

Why did I title it commissioned and free? I am using the same principles that I use for own game projects. If the game project is going to be commercial, I offer a commission based on royalty that the game makes. If it for non-commercial, and no one is making any money, than there are no payment fees.

Thanks,
Jay

Last edited:

Chaos17

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thank you for your reply, as a none native english speaker that will help me with the translation of my game.
I will contact you when I will be ready (cute)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for your reply, as a none native english speaker that will help me with the translation of my game.
I will contact you when I will be ready (cute)
Just let me know when you are ready. We can work with each to figure what you want said. Sometimes what we think is a literal translation actually is not what is intended. Cultures and traditions can have a lot of weight on wording.

Chaos17

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello,

Sorry, this is a stupid question but I don't know if the title of my game is written right :

Original > Cecilia Wish
But I think that's the right one > Cecilia's Wish
Google translate version > The wish of Cécilia
Ginger version > Cecilia wishes

What I want to say in my title is that the google translate version but in short version if possible...

Last edited:

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If it is the wish of Cecilia, if it something specific, then it could be Cecilia's Wish.
In this case, Wish is treated like a noun.

Cecilia Wishes is treated different. In this case, Wishes is treated as a verb, an action.

Tell me a little bit more, and can assist you better.

Chaos17

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I think, it's the first option you mentionned because she is on a journey to make her wish come true.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
If you have a paper that you would like for me to proofread for any college level course, please PM me. I will charge a lot of less than what I charge my online tutored students.