Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Workshop] Trumully's Writing Workshop

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Hello!
I am willing to give my service of writing for any one. And, for free! That's right, free!
I can write a lot of things from lore to quest to dialogue. I can do a lot of things!
I can't really give you much of a sample of what I do, as I am basically just kickstarting and going right to the commissions. The only samples I can give are these:
Ah, I thought so. So, Billy Hill was once a kid who got bullied at school for being a 'Goody Two Shoes' and 'The Teacher's Pet', as every teacher adored him (*cough* cliche *cough*). He was also a person who liked odd things. Nothing to specify, but just odd things. On his birthday, his grandfather gave him a Swiss Knife. His grandfather said: "Use it whenever you feel it's needed, Billy," so that is when everything all started. One day, something terrible happened. When he was getting bullied, he got sick of it. Then, something horrible clicked in him. He snapped. He must quench it's urge to be done. He had to do it, but not where he was present. So later that day, when Billy was walking home from school, He saw a kid walk past him, of whom smiled at Billy politely, and Billy felt that now was the right time to quench his thirst. He took his grandfather's Swiss Knife out of his pocket, went for the kids poor old throat and called '911'. He told them that he found the body, already dead, obscured in some nearby bushes from where he was walking. He ran as fast as he could. Home. It felt good. Oh, it felt so good. Murder. Murder was a treat for Billy over the years. Oh, just hearing their begging and pleading not to die. 'Help,' and 'Please don't kill me,'. He was then contacted by a strange person. The strange person asked him 'Would you like to kill. Kill for money?'. At the word, money, Billy felt excited. Oh, it would be wonderful to do what he loved for money. 'Yes,' Billy replied, 'I would love to.'. From that day forth, Billy became The Hitman.
A shadow is growing over Earthrealm.

Wars have increased dramatically.
Death tolls are on the rise.
Society is collapsing on itself.
Villages are engulfed in flame.
Darkness is overthrowing Light.

Something has to be done.
Someone has to rise up, and stop this.
We may never stop this, though.
We may be eternally enslaved.

No one is brave enough to stand up to this threat.

But someone must...

Zaal, the God of Creation, has created a spellblade named Dante. Zaal decided that Earthrealm needed a hero to overthrow evil in a mythical mystical magical magic adventure. With help on the way, Dante will and must destroy evil once and for all. But, the choices you make on the way may affect you for your entire mythical mystical magical magic adventure.

If you'd like to hire me, please give your request on this thread or PM me with this template if you can:
Name: Put your username here so I know who I'm working for
What to Write: Is it lore? A quest? Dialogue? Say it here
Description: A quick description of what it will be about
Additional Info: Not required unless you want it to be written in a specific way or something

Thank you guys, and I hope I can give you my best service,
Trumully