Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wingedwolf's AMA

Kerux

Procrastinator
Xy$
What is your single favorite game of all time?

Also, how much time a week do you spend developing?

Boring questions I know, but they're interesting to me. :D

What is your single favorite game of all time?

Also, how much time a week do you spend developing?

Boring questions I know, but they're interesting to me. :D
Hmmm of all time I would have to say its a toss up between Super Mario RPG for Snes and Chrono Trigger

Developing , on a good week roughly 15 - 20 hours a week sometimes more when the wife actually leaves me be and its not my weekend with my daughter . Sadly I've only completely finished 1 game out of the 20 or 30 projects i have ..assuming its the a.d.d i ll come up with an idea be it in RPGMaker or an actual programming lang . Usually Ill have what seems to be a really great idea but then i get stuck putting it into code and work on another project instead which really hinders me since i want to make this more than just a hobby

How about a sample of each of your favorite?
Falling in reverse- drug in me is you / pierce the veil - bullet proof love ( rock ) Skrillex (techno) Juvenille (rap)
[doublepost=1446674973,1446674824][/doublepost]
Techno is awesome! please share some of your favorites <3
All the Nightcore remixes but , Tiesto , plumb , basement jaxx , skrillex ofc lol , Umek , and Deetron first that come to mind ... but absolutely LOVE Pikachu - Aerion