Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will be Black

Greetings!
I'm William, I used and play in rpg maker several years ago (I'm 28 yo) and although I had a lot of experience with RP2003 I recently got back, a matter of two weeks ago, because I loved the new proposal that MV brought.
I want to share experiences with you, until I get to the point of contributing to the community.
I have knowledge (not very high in MV, in case) of everything a little, I have super patience with pixel art, but my very pleasure is to develop stories hehe
Being brief, nothing more for now.
Thank you for welcoming me and let's do it!
Hugs ;)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community :D I'm looking forward to seeing you around. If you ever need any help, information, etc. don't hesitate to ask the fellow community :) They're always willing to help another RMMVer!

Hey man. Just new as well here, but your name peeks my interest :P Any chance it's a reference to a character from the games of Fable? Cause William Black is an awesome character.
Hi Zephkaelja! Unfortunately it does not. I'm a aspiring singer anda this is my artistic name. Joins my birth name and the surname of my Harry Potter favorite character, Sirius Black lol (jolly)

Zephkaelja

Villager
Xy$
Hi Zephkaelja! Unfortunately it does not. I'm a aspiring singer anda this is my artistic name. Joins my birth name and the surname of my Harry Potter favorite character, Sirius Black lol (jolly)
Haha oh ok well Sirius Black may be even more awesome than the character I was talking about xP It's cool that you sing. I play bass in a band and do backing vocals (I can't sing for sh*t tho )