Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes robots?

I made a game called FIL that's about a group of robots who have to save the Solar System by going on all sorts of adventures throughout all the planets. It took 3 years and I believe it is pretty good. It's free here on Gamejolt-
https://gamejolt.com/games/FIL/386835
Also Noteblock (you may or may not have heard of him) did a cover of one of the songs from it-
Anyway, I thought I might share it here because I am giving it a huge update in the near future (I'm completely redoing the tilesets to match the game's art style better) and I wanted to see what some of you other RPG Maker folk thought of it (feedback and all) before I release the final build and move on to other things. Hopefully this piques your interest.

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Hey dude, I'm not sure if it is me or not, but I clicked in your link a few times and it just sends me to a blank white screen.