Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who am I?

XxXhelazz

Villager
Xy$
Hello, "Who the heck are you" everyone it's questioning theirselves; who am I?

I'm XxXhelazz, someone who joined five minutes ago. There's nothing more besides this... But I have something to say... I love making rpg maker games and I always wanted to make a game (visual novel) about everything I did, my mistakes, and why a lot of people hates me (don't worry, it will be quite sutile). I don't own rpgmaker MV but I'll try it when I will upload a game here haha.

I always had problems due to my "actions" caused by my problematic personality and of my weird way of acting towards the world. Now I'm starting going to therapies and that stuff because I'm not "normal" (not telling more but you can make an idea) and I'll love to make a game, so I can do something productive for at least 1 time in my fucking life.

I'm also looking for some friends in the internet, because I have been years with problems with people and I have been always stigmatized for my mental health and the things that are related to it.

I would like to be friend of this great community, so you can help me and I can help you :)

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @XxXhelazz ! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Also, normal is overrated and boring. And I've had similar issues. Thankfully, through the efforts of myself and medical services I've developed methods to overcome this.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, and welcome to the community. When I was a teen and young adult, the biggest insult you could call anyone was to call them "normal". Don't worry about misbehaving here. We'll cure that quick. ;) My degree is in Psychology, and I am also a Global Moderator. I scored high in Schizophrenia and Mania. My gradating advisor just told me that means I have a very active creativity. Looking forward to seeing you around.

XxXhelazz

Villager
Xy$
Hi, and welcome to the community. When I was a teen and young adult, the biggest insult you could call anyone was to call them "normal". Don't worry about misbehaving here. We'll cure that quick. ;) My degree is in Psychology, and I am also a Global Moderator. I scored high in Schizophrenia and Mania. My gradating advisor just told me that means I have a very active creativity. Looking forward to seeing you around.
Thanks haha