Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up?

Viridea

Villager
Xy$
Heyo! I'm new here and I have had RPG Maker VX Ace for a while now, and I just recently got MV. I'm an artist and I have been working on a visual novel called Viridescent Dragon for a few years. I have been wanting to make an rpg adaptation of it, but I kinda suck at using scripts, myself. I'm more of a character designer, and a writer. I'm looking forward to talking with you guys! :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Aww I'm more of a designer and writer too~ But I love eventing, mapping etc equally. Good luck with your game and have a nice time in the forums. See you around and have fun :D

Viridea

Villager
Xy$
Hi @Viridea . Making a game based on your novel. That sounds exciting. Welcome to the community.
Yeah, I hope I can do it, heh heh. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! :)
[doublepost=1462047236,1462047123][/doublepost]
Aww I'm more of a designer and writer too~ But I love eventing, mapping etc equally. Good luck with your game and have a nice time in the forums. See you around and have fun :D
Oh wow, that's really cool! Thanks a whole bunch for the warm welcome! :D