Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
What's up, ladies and gentlemen, this is The Goof coming at you (not so) live through the power of the internet.
So, decided to join after being asked if i would shout out the forum, i have a video going up dedicated to it on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTauhNjyZUxU0HnWu3HSd3g
Thought i would join.
Maybe you guys can buck the trend of having people harass other members, and nitpick their work apart.
Every forum i have ever joined for RPG Maker, at one point or another made me regret it at one point or another.

One thing i'd love to see here, is a very basic "Show off your work" thread.. where you can just show off what you're doing be it art or graphics or what ever for RPG Maker.... so people can see what you're doing without having to worry about the whole.. criticizing thing.
So, now i'm off to get that video up.

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and glad to see you've joined! Welcome to the forums, and I hope to see you around, as well as can't wait to see the video :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome to the freshly expanding community, it's already filled with nice people :) You should enjoy it here.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
@TheGoof We were just created about 4 days ago XD We currently have 66 members. Also, as the banner goes, we have a banner maker contest going on: http://www.rpgmakermv.co/threads/banner-contest.71/ So if you'd like to help make a banner feel free too :D We'll be voting on it next week. Also, you have not seen bad internet until you've deployed to Kuwait XD It's soo.......... slowwwww!!!!!

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Don't worry about it. After all, you have your rights giving your own opinion and express it. You weren't agressive at all, but more aware of the current situation everybody has to deal in the internet. ^^

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I want to apologize about the video... i offer to rework the art for the forum banner not even considering that it's intentional.. so i'm sorry about that.
That's no problem :D I don't want it to showy, I want a relaxed, and friendly vibe. So the less art the better in my opinion. But we are in fact having a banner making contest, and will be putting up the most voted on banner. As well a rewarding the winner with a badge :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy your stay here. I hope for the community to be unique i know it's already a friendly one so we are good there. See you around.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
Oh wow.
You brought up something i never expected to be brought up! >_<
Yeah um... i am taking another HUGE break from it.
BUT i might pick it back up and continue working on it in RPG Maker MV.

TheGoof

Knight
Xy$
It's good to be encouraged.
It keeps someone motivated.
But i kept running up against some walls with Ace...
And i'm hoping said walls won't be an issue in MV.

ragneBro

Like a Boss
Xy$
First of all, welcome! ^^

One thing i'd love to see here, is a very basic "Show off your work" thread.. where you can just show off what you're doing be it art or graphics or what ever for RPG Maker.... so people can see what you're doing without having to worry about the whole.. criticizing thing.
I couldn't agree more! Looking forward to see your work.

pyn

Towns Guard
Xy$
I agree with the points you make about other forums in your video. Hopefully this community will be better.