Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What series do you watch / like ?

MistyDay

Adventurer
Xy$
Heeloo makers.
Do you like watch series ? What one would you recommend.

I wahched The100 recently - it was ¨silly-stoopid-addictive-and-everything :D
I´d like something similar :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I always watch a tv series, I have like 6 on the go right now, and at least 4 that are starting their new seasons this summer. The 100 is part of this list, I love that show, totally epic.

A list of shows I watch
Mr.Robot
Quantico
Legends Of Tomorrow
The Originals
Orphan Black
Supernatural
12 Monkeys
Blindspot
Limitless
Vikings
The Flash
Zoo
Salem

Okay seriously I could probably add in another 10 shows but I'll stop there, these are all great shows, I would recommend 12 Monkeys out of that whole list first, then if you like watching actors perform amazing roles Orphan Black has this one actress who acts at least 5 different roles and she does an amazing job.

Way too many to list. Mostly sci-fi/fantasy.

My Top 5 shows, however, in no order would be: Once Upon A Time, American Horror Story, The 100, Stitchers and Last Man on Earth.
Others of note are: Shannara Chronicles, iZombie and Orphan Black.

For some reason I've recently got into House. Never saw an episode till last week when my mother was watching them on the living room TV.

Rather enjoying it even though I didn't think I would. Other great series I love:
Scrubs, Orange is the New Black, Skins, That 70s show, Mighty Boosh, Red Dwarf, Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Spooks, QI, The Office (American) and Ideal.

@LordBones I watched most of House. In UK, Hugh Laurie is a "household name", so obviously I'd want to watch him in other things, and got hooked on it. Orange is the New Black wasn't something I thought I'd ever get into, but again the storyline and diversity of characters and their backgrounds drew me in, so I started watching it on Netflix. Red Dwarf...Now I grew up on that also (I've not seen the last 2 series though). Ah, the Tension Sheet! Classic! ;)

@Companion Wulf I love the Kevin Bishop Show skits and remember the House ones and sort of got them, cause he went from being known for Blackadder to a really serious character in a quite serious show however watching back on them it adds more value I think. Orange is the new Black is good, the last series was no where near as good as the first 2, I don't know what to expect with the next one I guess I'll report back when I'm binging that. Red Dwarf holds up so much! I watched all of them recently cause they're on Netflix and they hold up even now. Yeah the graphics some of the time aren't amazing but it's not as if they need to be or it rips you out of the laughter. They could keep making that forever and I'd still watch it and they are I believe with Dave?

Not really a series but I was watching Kill la kill, it's anime so I don't know whether it belongs here. It's an anime that is for people who watch anime because it takes the mick out of it however it itself is good anime so I rather like it.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
There are a lot of shows I'm trying to catch up on right now, and a few that I'm finally trying to watch all of the way through. Let's see, there's.... House, Archer, Daredevil, The Flash, Rick and Morty, Futurama, Arrested Development, Scrubs, Mr. Robot, and, uh.... *whispers* Mike Tyson Mysteries.

There are a lot more, but I'm trying not to binge-watch too much at once. xD

I'm watching Girls right now that stars Lena Dunham and it's so funny and insightful to me. I'm a lot younger than the 20 year old characters in the show and the character development throughout the seasons is impeccable. I find myself going from episode to episode without hesitating.

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I saw half of season one of The 100 with my sister one night. Then she broke my heart and watched the rest without me.

I'm watching Gotham. That's about it.
Oh, I watched like 9 episodes of Merlin recently. It's... okay.

For some reason I've recently got into House. Never saw an episode till last week when my mother was watching them on the living room TV.
My favorite show.

Orange is the New Black wasn't something I thought I'd ever get into, but again the storyline and diversity of characters and their backgrounds drew me in, so I started watching it on Netflix.
The show was really promising, until the second and third seasons came out. Each season has just been worst than the last, so I'm not looking forward to the next one.

Red Dwarf holds up so much!
I completely agree. You can't beat those shows that have become classics in their own right: Red Dwarf, Black Adder, Young Ones, Monty Python, etc. They don't make them like that any more! Hugh Laurie has certainly come a long way since his comedic days, from A Bit of Fry and Laurie to Jeeves and Wooster, to his more serious role in House (I think he was paid $400,000+ per episode right up until the end of its run). Very versatile.

I'm trying not to binge-watch too much at once
Loved Futurama! I binge-watch too much! 0_0

The show was really promising, until the second and third seasons came out. Each season has just been worst than the last, so I'm not looking forward to the next one.
In retrospect, I agree with that. Each season/episode to me had its highlights, which prompted me to binge-watch it on Netflix. I will watch the third series to see the fates of some of the characters and just to see how it goes. Everyone I knew was on about it so I decided to watch it.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I don't really watch any shows anymore. Criminal Minds sometimes with my mom, other than that I just watch random anime (not lately though)
[doublepost=1463638974,1463159814][/doublepost]I sure hope this merges....

I just started watching Sakamoto desu ga? it's pretty funny!

also, I like watching Miraculous Ladybug -- cant believe i forgot that one!

Phil

Adventurer
Xy$
Long List
1.Breaking Bad
2.Katekyo Hitman Reborn
3. death parade
4.steven universe
5.Gravity falls
6.Kuroko no basket
7.Assassination Classroom
8.Erased
9.Samurai Champloo
10.Mirai Nikki
11.Squid girl
12.Your lies in april
13.Fullmetal alchemist
14.No Game No Life
15.Parasyte : The maxim
16.Tokyo Ghoul
17.Death note
18.Kuroshitsuji
19.Attack on titan
20.paranoia agent
21.Akame ga kill
22.Amagi brilliant park
23.Angel beats
24.Noragami
25.Zankyou no terror
26.Barakamon
27.Nobunaga concerto
28.deadman's wonderland
29.One punch man
Go watch all of them! xD

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I started watching Vikings. It's pretty good.
I enjoyed it much more than Game of Thrones. I only got through three episodes of that.