Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What mini-games would you like?

Tsukihime

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I like mini-games.

I also like to be able to make it easy to integrate mini-games into your own, larger projects, as a way to provide some extra things for players to do.

Most games I've played had mini-games of some sort.

What kind of mini-games would you like to see?

Trumully

Cyborg Kiwi
Hmm, let me think... Oh! Whack-a-Mole, Duck Hunt. No, I don't need them. Just suggesting them. I have no plans for a big project. :rolleyes:

David FoxFire

Adventurer
Xy$
I would use a simplified verison of several Popcap games, such as Match-3, Alchemy, radio tuning, half-matching, hidden object, and so on.

My first game's goign to have a lot of CSI-type stuff and I'd like to have some sort of Mini-game for Fingerprints, Chemical matching, Ballistics, assembling of objects, spectrographs, and what not.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm a huge sucker for card games / trading card games. A few games have it such as the new witch hunter 3, even club penguin has a fun card game!

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Hidden surprises in block cases like a mine sweeping game, or something like jewel puzzle like (yoshi's cookies/c*nd* cr*sh etc.)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
It would be nice to see some simple racing mechanics, like a lap counter and real physics( or as close as you can get), this way we can have horse races, car races, and even chocobo races lol.