Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the Link to RMMV Forums You Tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
One of the badges requires a member to upload a video to RMMV You Tube's official site. On You Tube, I see a lot of videos uploaded by SoulPour, but I did not find an official page for RMMV. Is there a particular you want the videos submitted to, or it can be placed anywher as long as RMMV Forums is mentioned?

Thanks,
Jay

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I can't say for certain, but I believe it counts if you either submit the video to @Xyphien for posting on the channel, or post it to your own channel with a link or mention of this site. :)

Last edited:

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Untitled.png

You can click this to go to the youtube page for our official page. Also, other links bring you to other places. You must have a video approved and added to our official page in order to get the badge, not upload it to your own youtube. The video can be anything from a promotional video to a review or tutorial on how to set up or use a resource, a spotlight on a resource, etc. In order to have a video submitted and accepted you must not have it on any other youtube channel, it must be decent quality/professional, etc.

I hope this helps explain your question a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.