Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whalfar says hello

Whalfar

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone.I'm Whalfar, im a german artist and i draw creatures. a Friend told me, that i could draw Creature-Sets for the RPG-Maker community and YEAH i will do it! Of course everything will be free for download. So i will create a Huge amount of Monster-Sets. Every set will include, 8 creatures with its own Faces. So be curius about, what will come in the future! Here is a sketch of my actual project
Eyecreatures.png

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Whalfar! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

Your art looks quite good. You should post some more in the Resources section to give people an idea on what you draw. :)