Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird shadow in Window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doppelherz

Villager
Xy$
I'm trying to make my own window, but as you can see from the gameplay picture;

Window problem 1.png

there is a darker area inside the window edges that goes all around the window. I don't know where it comes from or how to fix it, because there shouldn't be that dark area as you can see in the other picture;

Window5.png

Sorry my bad english. And hopefully I didn't break any rules, this is my first ever thread in here.

EDIT: How do I hide the pictures in posts, so you see them only if you click them?

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I'm trying to make my own window, but as you can see from the gameplay picture;

View attachment 7732

there is a darker area inside the window edges that goes all around the window. I don't know where it comes from or how to fix it, because there shouldn't be that dark area as you can see in the other picture;

View attachment 7731

Sorry my bad english. And hopefully I didn't break any rules, this is my first ever thread in here.

EDIT: How do I hide the pictures in posts, so you see them only if you click them?
Like this?
Window.pngWhat it looks like:WindowDemo.png
I edited your image to remove the translucent grey in the top right square. Instead making it transparent.

Does that look how you need in game?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.