Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanting to Modify Item Menu

DolorIpsum

Villager
Xy$
For the game I'm trying to make, a side-scrolling puzzle adventure game, I only need 1 section for my Item Menu. I was hoping to be able to have something similar to the XaiL System (XS) Item Mini or Item Minified, both by Nicke on rpgmakerweb. An example of what I'd like is a modified variation of the Item Mini script used in the game Pocket Mirror.
Is there any way for me to edit the coding, in presumably the Item Scene, to create this effect or would a plugin be needed?

DolorIpsum

Villager
Xy$
Item Menu Example.png

There wouldn't be any sections to choose, just a list like this showing only the name of the items. All items, including equipment, could be found here.
[doublepost=1476041568,1475734231][/doublepost]I was able to moreorless get it working by using a plugin by Mr.Trivel and changing some of the original coding. Thanks though to @Soul and anyone else for looking at this thread.