Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vitim Skies

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Vitim Skies

Vitim Skies is a game that I have been working on for awhile now, the name is based on a Latin word (Guilty), so the title literally translates as Guilty Skies. This game has had a few ups and downs for me since at one point I lost ALL of my data... Since then I have been only half working on it because of my disappointment, it was really hard to get back into designing mode after I lost HOURS of work on it.

Anyways the story is about a young 20 year old man who woke upon a solid floating cloud and has no prior memory that led him to this place he'd awoken from. The only thing that he does know; however, is that he has an annoying voice in his head that calls himself the Narrator.

For more information on my characters refer to: Vincent: The Unnamed Wanderer

Micro

Dragon Goddess
as I said before, this seems cool. shame you lost all your data! I played your first demo and it was pretty interesting =) those happy slimes were so OP though ha ha

anyways, good luck and looking forward to seeing more!