Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Viking Ship Tileset

Viking Ship Tileset 1.0

No permission to download

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Sinnistar submitted a new resource:

Viking Ship Tileset - A Viking Longboat tileset. Hand painted design but fitted with RTP colors.

How would you guys all like to have your very own Viking Longboat? Well, today's your lucky day then! I spent all day working on this and now it's finished and works pretty well in the MV engine (see screenshot). As usual, you guys may use this in any project both commercial and non commercial, but since it took so long to make I request that you credit Sinnistar if you use this in any project. This is the first of many mini projects I'm working on for my own game, and I'll share each of...
Read more about this resource...

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The legends. lore, and history of the Viking longboats have a special place in my heart. The feats they allowed for the initial navigation going from Europe to North America. Intimidating, yet with different purposes. thanks for letting us have the opportunity to get some Nordic scenarios in our games.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
The legends. lore, and history of the Viking longboats have a special place in my heart. The feats they allowed for the initial navigation going from Europe to North America. Intimidating, yet with different purposes. thanks for letting us have the opportunity to get some Nordic scenarios in our games.
xD I plan for Viking buildings too if I can do it right heh. But yeah, the ship turned out well enough I believe. I'm satisfied with it, just wish the outlines weren't so....eh...pixelly? lol I may go back and fix that when I figure that out but for now it should allow for exactly that, Nordic scenarios heheh.