Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valentines Day Resource Pack

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Salutations RMMVers! I'm proud to announce that the resource team is back! We're currently working on a resource pack for Valentines day! We'll be trying to come out with more throughout the holidays, and special occasions! Each resource pack will be themed, and all resources in them will be according to that theme. We'll be trying to have at least one of each major resource. This includes music, tilesets, some system image, sprites, facesets, etc.

Here are some super beta pictures of what we have in this resource pack. We'll be updating this thread once we get more content/more finished products :D

The new resource packs that our team comes out with will not be free however. They will most likely be a flat fee of $10. The money for these packs will go both back into the website for updates, hosting, etc. as well as be split between the resource developers.

upload_2018-1-2_14-44-21.pngupload_2018-1-2_14-44-32.png

A custom dating plugin is currently in the works!

upload_2018-1-9_18-49-43.png

Last edited:

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Creating a romantic partner is as easy as creating them in the param!
upload_2018-1-3_12-8-25.png

Please take note that this is still WIP.

Latest design:
upload_2018-1-3_12-9-30.png
[doublepost=1515088164,1514999377][/doublepost]And with adding the popup window along with sound effects and other customization changes, its finally done! (I think... unless something needs to be changed after testing)
upload_2018-1-4_12-49-19.png

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
They go so well together! Now I want grilled cheese and tomato soup D: (Because they also go well together), anyways great job guys!
Thanks! (hella)

I seem to have misplaced (or never saved (sad)), some of the original files for designs I shared in discord. (tears)

So I think those are like attempt #11 or something lol... not sure if the spinning is looking decent with only 3 frames or not though.