Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undead/Zombie State (using Yanfly Buffs&States Core)

SC Fúria

Villager
Xy$
Hi guys!

Today I have another question, I hope it can be resolved! Currently, I'm using Yanfly Buffs&States Core and the autopassive states plugins to recreate the undead state of Final Fantasy X. The next youtube video shows how to use it in enemies but it can easly done for anything.

However, it only works for healing abilities! (which is good, but not thaaaaat good) Healing abilities damages the heroes if they're inflicted with the undead state. But, the HP regeneration heals a heroe even if they're undead. So my question is, Can it be possible to make that all types of healings hurts them instead of only abilities?

Lore

Resident Dragon
While I haven't played with the Buffs & States Core much, perhaps you may need to duplicate the HP Regen state and edit it to create a new state that deals damage if affected by HP Regen while also affected by the Zombie State. You could then utilise a Common Event to tell the game that, if a character is affected by both Zombie and HP Regen, then apply the HP Regen (Zombie) state and remove the other states.

It is only a suggestion. And as I said, I haven't used the B&S Core much. Hope this helps :)