Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Enemies Two Faced

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Looks interestin (amazed) That's somehow really inspiring. Now i feel like creatibg god like creautures for mv.
I wonder what I'd look like if you add hair. Anyways it's interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the complete thing (cat)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Looks interestin (amazed) That's somehow really inspiring. Now i feel like creating god like creatures for mv.
I wonder what I'd look like if you add hair. Anyways it's interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing the complete thing (cat)
Thanks for the feedback! Oooo god like creatures! That sounds like a great idea (jolly)

know what uncanny valley is? have all characters like this and congratulations, you got an horror game.
Thanks for the reply! (cool) Yup sure do. (cute)... for those who don't: click here
Hmm another great idea! Oh what a scary game that would be. (cute)(wink)(thumbsup)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reminds me of two-headed giants. There are so many possibilities. Flip the image, making them SV_Eemies, and you could be battling an entire clan of these. Awesome creativity @CT_Bolt .

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
Reminds me of two-headed giants. There are so many possibilities. Flip the image, making them SV_Enemies, and you could be battling an entire clan of these. Awesome creativity @CT_Bolt .
Aww thank you so much! Yeah I had similar thoughts. (cool)
I wonder what it'd look like if you add hair.
Something like this perhaps? (Very far from complete but just an example) (smile)
Project_X_Preview02.gif