Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials of a Loyalist

daedric

Villager
Xy$
So I'm creating my first game, and I'm pretty excited about it. I have been playing around with the name, Trials of a Loyalist, Tails of a Loyalist but I'll figure it out soon enough! Any ways, here is the general plot (not leaking the twists or what have..mainly because I haven't figured that part out :p)

Plot

Crixus, a newly promoted Captain in the Warhost has just been assigned to the 1st Phalanx unit. This particular unit’s mission is to travel and find rare artifacts for Clan Naga Sadow, without asking any questions. Though this is not their only mission. The unit can be tasked to hunt down the enemies of the Clan.

ToaL: EP:1 A New Captain
Map

Name: Temple of the Loyalists

Look: Stone structure, in the main hall stand statues of soldiers and banners.

Plot:

Standing in the middle is the Consul, Locke Sonjie. Crixus has just been promoted to the rank of Captain. Locke, joined with his Proconsul has decided to appoint him the Commanding Officer of the 1st Phalanx unit. Taken back by the new Command, Crixus is weary about his ability to command such a unit. Locke has decided to allow him to find the members of his team.

With that, he has set for 3 requirements of the team. 1st Phalanx is required to have a Force sensitive member, a proficient swordsman, and a long range rifleman. These are hard set and Crixus isn’t for sure how he will find those he needs.

In Tales of a Loyalist Episode 1: A New Captain, Crixus will find who he needs to complete this first mission.

Give me feedback, I'm eager to see what you guys think!

For those of you who are wondering, this is a game designed off the world of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, of which I'm a member in Clan Naga Sadow :p

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Phalanx, is it a four member team, or that is just the minimum team size to meet the requirements. AS the traditional phalanx formation will you have member who specialize in defending the core?

daedric

Villager
Xy$
To be honest Phalanx was just a name that I picked, and it was the smallest unit that I could think of a the time. I didn't want to name it a special force group, or something cliche but basically this Phalanx is a 4 member special team.