Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traces of RMMV

Hey everyone,

I'm starting this thread even before I've gotten to introduce myself since I got a little bit confused during the registration, only to understand what I was confused about once I got a welcome private message. On registration, one is asked to select which "RM Skill" you're the best at, with the explanation "What are you most skilled at in RMMV?". Not understanding what either RM or RMMV is I kept on going, registered, only to be met by a message saying "Hello! Welcome to RMMV.co".

So, I'm guessing this forum used to be called RMMV, and I thought I would let you know that there are still some traces from when that was the name.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
I'll add this to the list of things I need to fix :) I believe the light theme still has a BUNCH of ads which aren't suppose to be displayed so I'll look into fixing all of this when I'm working on the back end later today!