Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toh char

toh char 2016-09-29

No permission to download

leaftails

Towns Guard
Xy$
leaftails submitted a new resource:

toh char - charset of toh ^-^

.+*Hello!*+.

this my first sprite/pixel art,toh sprite,inspired at toh faceset
http://erroneousalyssa.deviantart.com/art/Toh-Facial-Expression-Sprites-611387467

i didn't made her side and back animations,only front walk animation and some edits of her face on sprite.

Terms of use:if you use this sprite,credit me,and if you use the faceset,credit
ErrorneousAlissa.

i hope you like this ^-^
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/photo/108316332838932123362/6335910821106084258?icm=false&authkey=CPXPvJuvqIHZMA
Read more about this resource...

Last edited:

Lore

Resident Dragon
Hey there @leaftails,

I thought I should let you know that, even though you've linked to the resource, I believe you need to have an image sample in your resource post. Just letting you know as I don't want you to get into trouble. :D

ErroneousPal

Villager
Xy$
Hi there, Alyssa here. This is actually my personal character Toh and he is not free to use by anyone other than myself. If you would, please remove this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is the resource based on the roh character or is it a modification?
[doublepost=1476312504,1476312408][/doublepost]
Hi there, Alyssa here. This is actually my personal character Toh and he is not free to use by anyone other than myself. If you would, please remove this.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Please put this comment also on your Deviant Art page to prevent unwelcomed usage or modification.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, it has not been deleted. After reviewing the char set, and looking at original page that face set is on, there is not much reason to delete them.

leaftails

Towns Guard
Xy$
oh...so...thanks...i think...

wait.

now im curious,this char wasnt deleted because this is a bad pixel art or just because don't have so much reasons?

thats a weird question but...you know...im very curious.