Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Titlecommand Graphics 1.0

No permission to download

Mr.Gaming

Towns Guard
Xy$
Mr.Gaming submitted a new resource:

Titlecommand Graphics - Custom UI Graphic replacement for the scene Titlecommand SRD Version

Hello everybody,

after basically doing nothing for a very long time I thought I put in a new resource for a least those of you who mostly use the default graphics of plugins that require them to be limitless useful and because I know that not every person able to make them for you.

In this case, it is a replacement for the Titlepicturechooses plugin made by somerandmdude. But I also plan on making Unigraphics for the Moghunter and maybe even Soulplugins as far as they still work in the...
Read more about this resource...
[doublepost=1520677306,1519263424][/doublepost]I have changed the description of the resource a bit and deleted the Images of the Buttons after noticing the download does not just work on my end but for others as well. Because of that, there is no need for the Button images to be there anymore.