Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Tilesets and other oddities

Greetings.
I have been working on a few things and thought it would be good to share some of what I have.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Terms of Use: Free to use commercial and non-commercial RPG Maker MV games only. You must own RPG Maker MV to use. Please credit me(Xadder) and also send me a link to your project if you like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: 12/30/15 - Added new stair styles and a nifty step up for interiors.
Edit: 12/29/15 - Added A3 variation and a screenshot.
Edit: 12/28/15 - Updated roof tiles to fit better. Added shadows.
Edit: added/fixed fences. New screen shots.
Edit: added a screen of a village I am working(very early still) on.

Don't be shy, Let me know what you think. (praise motivates)

Tilesets:

Tileset_A1

Tileset_A2

Tileset_Ext_A3

Tileset_Int_B

Tileset_Ext_B

Screen shots of tiles in action

A screen of a village I am working on. I am doing parallax mapping but all of the tiles will work in regular maps as well.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
@MinisterJay Pretty much all of my stuff is WIP lol. I do think they could use some subtle shadows along the edges. Mostly I want to add more options to the community so people have more to choose from when making their game. Also I hope it inspires others to make more variations of resources to further add to the cause.

EDIT: I plan on creating a variation of each of the tiles within the MV A3 tileset.

Last edited:

Sigge1991

Villager
Xy$
Greetings.
I have been working on a few things and thought it would be good to share some of what I have.
Terms of Use: Free to use commercial and non-commercial RPG Maker MV games only. You must own RPG Maker MV to use. Please credit me(Xadder) and also send me a link to your project if you like.
Edit: 12/30/15 - Added new stair styles and a nifty step up for interiors.
Edit: 12/29/15 - Added A3 variation and a screenshot.
Edit: 12/28/15 - Updated roof tiles to fit better. Added shadows.
Edit: added/fixed fences. New screen shots.
Edit: added a screen of a village I am working(very early still) on.

Don't be shy, Let me know what you think. (praise motivates)

Tilesets:

Tileset_A1

Tileset_A2

Tileset_Ext_A3

Tileset_Int_B

Tileset_Ext_B

Screen shots of tiles in action

A screen of a village I am working on. I am doing parallax mapping but all of the tiles will work in regular maps as well.

Thanks for looking!
Looks amazing!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I like the building edits quite a lot, though I'm not crazy about how some of those grass tiles look (the bright orange/green ones). I think the color and pattern have a bit too much contrast to work with the more muted colors of the buildings. Very nice work, though. I'm looking forward to seeing more. (cheeky)