Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How helpful would tileset templates be?

• A lot

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • A little

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Not much

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not at all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stevushka

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey all you tileset creators, I was starting to create the tilesets for my game, when I decided a template would be helpful! So, I've created one that works for both "Inside_A4" and "Outside_A4", in three different resolutions; 768x720 (what RPG Maker MV uses), 384x360, and 192x180 (both are scaled down versions of MV's standard, the first being 1/2 the size, and the latter being 1/4 the size).

I hope these will at least speed along the tileset creation process for many of you, although these only apply to a few tilesets.

You can work on these templates on MV's scale (48x48 per tile), or on a smaller scale and resize it to fit MV's standard. (12x12 -> 48x48 or 24x24 -> 48x48)

Hope this helps, as I keep working on my own stuff, I'll make more templates and update this thread to help anyone else who's new to making tilesets!

Stay Awesome!

Attachments