Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tileset Limit Plugin! (is there one?)

LagMasterPo

Villager
Xy$
Iv'e been looking for a plugin that increases the limit to Tilesets (such as A, B, C, etc) yet apon searching I found no success, I was wondering if there is indeed a plugin for it that I havn't found or if it is perhaps in the making? I saw a couple guys saying it isn't possible but I believe with the programmatic minds minds of Yanfly and LTNgames and all the others combined it is on our doorsteps ready to be snatched (joking)

CT_Bolt

Global Moderator
Staff member
Resource Team
Xy$
I've been looking for a plugin that increases the limit to Tilesets (such as A, B, C, etc) yet apon searching I found no success, I was wondering if there is indeed a plugin for it that I havn't found or if it is perhaps in the making? I saw a couple guys saying it isn't possible but I believe with the programmatic minds minds of Yanfly and LTNgames and all the others combined it is on our doorsteps ready to be snatched (joking)
Well there is this...
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/tiled-plugin-version-1-3-0-released.50752/

I think that's the closest that is currently available; It is truly an amazing plugin. (cool)(thumbsup)

Hope this helps. (icecream)

PS. Sorry for such a late reply... I only had my alerts set to certain parts of the forum. lol
( *CT_Bolt added MV Discussion to alerts )

Last edited: