Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three Plugins needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David FoxFire

Adventurer
Xy$
I've just started designing my first MV game, working with OneNote at first before I even do anything serious with MV, but already I have a need for three plugins:

1. A way to show some screens (like a studio logo) before the title screen.
2. A way to have 5 characters instead of 4 in the party and in combat, because my adventure has a party of 5 characters.
3. A way to have some character descriptions in the status screen of the characters, which will show more than just the stats of each character.

People were probably already working on these plugins, but I wanted to post my wish list here. Thanks in advance.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
1. A way to show some screens (like a studio logo) before the title screen.
2. A way to have 5 characters instead of 4 in the party and in combat, because my adventure has a party of 5 characters.
3. A way to have some character descriptions in the status screen of the characters, which will show more than just the stats of each character.
1: Looks like something that i might do
2: I already made the have x member when walking around, but doing the same in combat... well, i can look at it and see what i could find out ;)
3: Could you provide an example? Screenshot with text written on top maybe?

David FoxFire

Adventurer
Xy$
Yeah, I know, @Dragon David, and I'm using it now. In fact, all thess of these plugins are found:

1: Pre Title Events, from Hime
2: Battle Character Limit by Mr. Trivel
and...
3: StatusMenuCore by JahwsUF.

Now what I need is to have a notebook-like Plugin like this one for VXA, and to find a way for the character to manipulate clues on the screen....that last one I might need to build myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.